1. Brussels has two airports….would have avoided $300 taxi ride.
2. Far easier to get Visas in your country of nationality.
3. The Euro would plummet in October….just as we leave the Euro zone, perfect!
4. Driving in France & Spain is made so much more expensive because of the tolls (~400) and parking (~$550).
5. That keeping up a blog takes so much time and effort….it would be a second job, if we had first jobs still.
6. All the tourist markets around the world sell the same chotchkis. The famed Canal Street in NY, The Grand Bazaar of Istanbul, the night markets throughout Asia all pushing the same stuff with few local twists. Makes us wonder what they sell in China?